We are looking for a Trainee Automotive Parts Interpreter for our Melbourne branch.
This is an internal sales role and as such you will be handling phone and counter sales, raising customer sales orders and identifying and interpreting parts.
You will receive comprehensive support and on the job training. Formal qualifications byway of a recognized certificate course or apprenticeship may also be offered to suitable applicants.
The position requires:
- An interest in the automotive industry
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Ordering parts and stocking
- Email enquiries.
- Strong Computer Skills
- A nurturing pathway into a rewarding career in the automotive parts industry
- Job security and stability in uncertain times
- A dynamic and modern workplace
- Career training and development tailored to your individual needs.
- Above award wages
Full time hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm